PENLEY’S ‘PLUG N PLAY’ – SHAFTS WITH ADJUSTABLE SLEEVES
Penley ‘Plug N Play’ – Shafts with Adjustable Adapter Sleeves – Professionally installed by Penley here in our factory. Ready for the course when you receive it from us.
All Penley ‘Plug N Play’ shafts come with:
- Penley QUASAR ET3 Shaft with proper spine alignment
- Adjustable Adapter Sleeve accurately aligned, installed and bonded
- Penley Pure Grip
- Free Shipping
The QUASAR ET3 shaft comes in the following flexes (R1, S1 and X1) and installed with your choice of the following Adjustable Sleeve Adaptors:
- TITLEIST TS / 917 /915 / 910 – adjustable adaptor sleeve with .335 tip (compatible with: TITLEIST TS2, TS3, 917, 915, 913 Drivers and the 910 D2 D3 drivers and Fairway Woods) with 1/2 degree compound (standard) collar)
- CALLAWAY XR / Epic / Rogue – adjustable adaptor sleeve with .335 tip (compatible with: Callaway OptiForce 440, OptiForce 460, 2014 Big Bertha, Big Bertha Alpha (both 815 and 816 models), X2 Hot, X2 Hot Pro, 2014 V Series, XR Series, XR 16 Series, Callaway Epic, Epic Sub Zero, Epic Flash & Epic Flash Sub Zero)
- COBRA BiO Adjustable Sleeve for driver 9-12 degree with 335 tip – compatible with Cobra F9 Speedback, F8, F7, King LTD, F6, Fly Z, Bio Cell
- TAYLORMADE – 2 degree Adjustable Sleeve with .335 tip (compatible with: M1, M2, M3,M4, M5, M6 as well as SLDR, RBZ Stage 2 JETSPEED & ADAMS XTD Ti)
- TAYLORMADE RBZ Stage 2– 1.5 degree Adjustable Sleeve with .335 tip (fits SLDR, JETSPEED, and ADAMS XTD Ti. A also fits R1)
All Adjustable Sleeve Adapters are CMX brand and made in the USA.
PLEASE NOTE: All Adapters in stock are Right Handed. If you need a Left Handed sleeve, or specific sleeve settings (other than neutral), please add it to the Order Notes section located on the Checkout Page.
** If you don’t see a sleeve listed above, please call or contact us for more options and pricing.