CUSTOM BUILT ET2 DRIVER BY PENLEY
Tour Level Quality and Customer Service – Only from Penley
Take advantage of Penley’s advanced shaft designs and technology. Improve your miss/hits and most importantly IMPROVE YOUR SCORE.
Penley’s Custom Club Building Includes:
- Personal Consultation with Penley based on your requirements and what you are wanting to improve upon (such as Distance, Accuracy or Consistency) – via phone call, emails or in person.
- Shaft selection and tuning based on consultation by Penley
- Tuning to players swing and playability
- Proper Spine Alignment
- Frequencying using Penley’s proprietary H.O.A.M. (Harmonic Oscillation Analysis Modeling)
- Head installation – Club head is pre-selected (aftermarket) 460 CC Titanium head and available in 9.5° or 10.5° degrees, 202 gram wt.
- Penley Grips by Pure
- Your own Player Dossier is kept on file: including TBAR#’s and Zone Flex Characterization and recommendations to improving your playability. Should you ever need a replacement or even a back up shaft – we have you ZONED IN.
- Certificate of Conformance
- FREE SHIPPING
At PENLEY, you aren’t just a customer, or a number in our queue. To us, you are more. You are a unique golf player with specific needs. Shouldn’t your Driver be the same?
ET2 Driver Specifications
|Penley ET2 (for specs, click here)|
|46″ (trimming options available)|
|Aftermarket Head (similar to Taylormade Burner)|
|9.5° or 10.5°|
SHAFT FLEX: Available in R1, S1 and X1 (All flexes with ‘1’ are mid butt flex range with mid tip flex range and cover 60% to 70% of players)
ZONE FLEX CHARACTERIZATION: (covers 15% – 20% of players who require specific and/or fine tuning of the club performance)
Players options are:
- Z1 (mid butt flex with stiff tip)
- Z2 (mid butt flex with soft tip)
- Z3 (mid tip flex with stiff butt)
- Z4 (mid tip flex with soft butt)
For more about Zone Flex Characterization, review the Zone Flex Characterization Chart or Contact Penley.
GRIP: Penley Pure Grip
PRICE: $269.00 (Regular $299.00)
Customize Your Club:
RETURNS: IF THE CLUB DOES NOT GIVE YOU MORE DISTANCE OR ACCURACY OR CONSISTENCY SEND IT BACK WITH YOUR INPUT AND PENLEY WILL RE-TUNE* AND OR REPLACE** THE COMPLETE GOLF SHAFT.
*Offer is limited to one re-tune or one replacement.
**Item must be returned in the same condition that it was received.
MADE IN THE USA
Our shafts are designed, manufactured and built right here in San Diego, California. Carter Penley designs and oversees all manufacturing of Penley Shafts. You can be assured that each shaft designed by Carter Penley will always be the best, most consistent quality shaft you will ever purchase.