The ETA (Energy Transfer Accelerance) shaft was designed to increase and maximize the transfer of energy of the shaft from the butt to tip end. Using hybrid proprietary materials combined with proper geometric shape and designed with TBAR.
The ETA’s tip section has an extremely high rate of recovery due to specific materials which causes it to have a high launch angle with a low spin rate. ETA means achieving more energy at impact which translates into more distance.
ETA R Shaft Unique Shaft Specifications
|SHAFT||TYPE||FLEX||KICK POINT||WEIGHT||TORQUE||LENGTH||TIP||BUTT||SWING SPEED||TRIM SPECS|
|ETA 75||WOOD||R||MID-HIGH||78||4.0||47″||0.350||0.600||80-95||Butt Trim to playing length only.|
Tip Diameter: .350
Adjustable Sleeve Options:
- CALLAWAY Epic/Rogue/XR/GBB – compatible with: Callaway OptiForce 440, OptiForce 460, 2014 Big Bertha, Big Bertha Alpha (both 815 and 816 models), X2 Hot, X2 Hot Pro, 2014 V Series, XR Series, XR 16 Series, Callaway Epic, Epic Sub Zero, Epic Flash, Epic Flash Sub Zero & MAVRIK line of drivers
- COBRA Universal Adjustable Sleeve for the Cobra driver (compatible with: COBRA KING SZ, F9, F8, F8+, F7, F7+, KING LTD, F6, F6+, FLY-Z, FLY-Z+, BiO CELL AND BiO CELL+ DRIVERS)
- PING G/ G30/ G400 (compatible with PING: G SERIES, G30 & G400 DRIVERS & WOODS)
- TAYLORMADE M/R15/ SLDR/RBZ Stage 2/Jetspeed – 2 degree Adjustable Sleeve compatible with: M1, M2, M3,M4, M5, M6 as well as SLDR, RBZ Stage 2 JETSPEED & ADAMS XTD Ti
- TITLEIST TS/917/915/913/910 – Adjustable Sleeve compatible with the Titleist TS1, TS2, TS3, TS4, 917, 915, 913, 910 D2 D3 Drivers
- TAYLORMADE RBZ Stage 2– 1.5 degree Adjustable Sleeve with .335 tip (fits SLDR, JETSPEED, and ADAMS XTD Ti. Also fits R1)