PENLEY’S ‘Ready2Play’ Power System
SHAFTS WITH ADJUSTABLE SLEEVES
Penley ‘Ready2Play’ – Shafts with Adjustable Adapter Sleeves – Professionally installed by Penley here in our factory. Ready for the course when you receive it from us.
All Penley ‘Ready2Play’ shafts come with:
- Penley ET2 Shaft with proper spine alignment
- Adjustable Adapter Sleeve accurately aligned, installed and bonded
- Penley Pure Grip
- Free Shipping
The ET2 shaft comes in the following flexes (R1, S1 and X1) and installed with your choice of the following Adjustable Sleeves in stock:
- CALLAWAY B-21/REVA/MAVRIK/ EPIC/ ROGUE/GBB/XR – adjustable adaptor sleeve compatible with Callaway B-21, REVA, MAVRIK, Epic Flash, Epic Flash SZ, Epic, Rogue, XR 16, XR, OptiForce 440, OptiForce 460, 2014 Big Bertha, Big Bertha Alpha (both 815 & 816 models), X2 Hot, X2 Hot Pro, 2014 V Series, Great Big Bertha and the BB Alpha, Mini Driver all are with Standard Factory Adjustments.
- COBRA Universal 3 degree – Adjustable Sleeve compatible with the Cobra RADSPEED, SPEEDZONE, F9, F8, F8+, F7, F7+, KING LTD, F6, F6+, FLY-Z, FLY-Z+, BiO CELL AND BiO CELL+ DRIVERS
- COBRA BiO 9-12 degree adjustable adaptor sleeve compatible with Cobra F8, F7, King LTD, F6, Fly Z & Bio Cell
- PING G425/ G410 – Adjustable adaptor sleeve compatible with Ping G425 and G410 driver
- PING G/ G30/ G400 – Adjustable adaptor sleeve compatible with the Ping G, G30 & G400 drivers and woods
- TAYLORMADE 2 degree SIM2/ SIM/ M/ R15/ R1/ SLDR/ RBZ Stage 2/ – 2° Adjustable adaptor sleeve compatible with TaylorMade SIM2, SIM, M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, R15, R1 as well as SLDR, RBZ Stage 2, JETSPEED & ADAMS XTD Ti
- TITLEIST TSi/TS/917/915/913/910 – Adjustable adaptor sleeve compatible with the Titleist TSi2, TSi3, TS1, TS2, TS3, TS4, 917, 915 Driver, 913, 910 D2 D3 Drivers and Fairway Woods
- TAYLORMADE RBZ Stage 2– 1.5 degree Adjustable Sleeve with .335 tip (fits SLDR, JETSPEED, and ADAMS XTD Ti. Also fits R1)
All Adjustable Sleeve Adaptors are made in the USA.
PLEASE NOTE: All Adapters in stock are Right Handed. If you need a Left Handed sleeve, or specific sleeve settings (other than neutral), please add it to the Order Notes section located on the Checkout Page.
** If you don’t see a sleeve listed above, please call or contact us for more options and pricing.