PENLEY’S ‘PLUG N PLAY’ – SHAFTS WITH ADJUSTABLE SLEEVES
Penley ‘Plug N Play’ – Shafts with Adjustable Adapter Sleeves – Professionally installed by Penley here in our factory. Ready for the course when you receive it from us.
All Penley ‘Plug N Play’ shafts come with:
- Penley ET2 Shaft with proper spine alignment
- Adjustable Adapter Sleeve accurately aligned, installed and bonded
- Penley Pure Grip
- Free Shipping
The ET2 shaft comes in the following flexes (R1, S1 and X1) and installed with your choice of the following Adjustable Sleeve Adapters:
- TITLEIST 910/913 &915 – Adjustable Sleeve with .335 tip (fits the Titleist 913, 915 (Driver Only) and 910 D2 D3 Drivers and Fairway Woods with 1/2 degree compound (standard) collar)
- CALLAWAY OPTI FORCE (Force-Fit) Adjustable Sleeve with .335 tip (Also fits BIG BERTHA, 2 X HOT2 & BB ALPHA) – .335 tip
- COBRA BiO Adjustable Sleeve for driver 9-12 degree with 335 tip
- TAYLORMADE RBZ Stage 2– 1.5 degree Adjustable Sleeve with .335 tip (fits SLDR, JETSPEED, and ADAMS XTD Ti. A also fits R1)
- TAYLORMADE R1 – 2 degree Adjustable Sleeve with .335 tip (also fits RBZ STAGE 2, SLDR, JETSPEED & ADAMS XTD Ti)
All Adjustable Sleeve Adapters are CMX brand and made in the USA.
PLEASE NOTE: All Adapters in stock are Right Handed. If you need a Left Handed sleeve, or specific sleeve settings (other than neutral), please add it to the Order Notes section located on the Checkout Page.
** If you don’t see a sleeve listed above, please call or contact us for more options and pricing.