Upgrade to a newer, superior quality Penley product – utilizing Penley’s proprietary TBAR™ with ZONE FLEX™ Characterization with our Buyback Program.
This buyback offer will be extended to and offered through, authorized Penley dealers. If you are a customer looking to upgrade from a discontinued Penley shaft, please feel free to have your dealer contact us.
Penley offers up to a $20.00 buyback offer for Penley shaft of our discontinued Penley Shafts.
- The buyback will be in the form of credit toward the purchase of a new Penley (PRD, LLC) golf shaft as follows:
- $20.00 credit towards the purchase of a Penley QUASAR ET3, ET2 ‘Pro Series’ or Platinum Fairway Wood shaft or
- $15.00 credit towards the purchase of a Penley Hybrid Heater 2 shaft or
- $10.00 credit towards the purchase of a Penley Executive (EP) Line shaft (woods or irons)
All buybacks are a one for one exchange only and are subject to the approval of Penley. We do not accept shafts that are:
- broken, cracked, bent, or reduced in length by more than two inches. Shafts that have excessive wear, damaged or missing branding/logos.
- Sets of irons must have a minimum of 5 consecutive clubs including the PW (ex. 6-PW, 7-P,SW)
Additionally, to cover the cost of having to return a shaft to Penley, we are offering free shipping of the replacement golf shaft from the Penley Factory, San Diego, CA, (via USPS-standard service within the contiguous 48 states).
This buyback offer will be extended to and offered through, authorized Penley dealers. For additional details about this offer or to discuss any questions you may have about any Penley products, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, feel free to call us directly at (619) 668-0043. Or contact us using our form below: